Call for Abstracts
The 2020-2021 Scientific Program Committee invites you to submit your work to be considered for the Pediatric Research in Sports Medicine Society’s (PRiSM) 8th Annual Meeting, which will take place January 28-30, 2021 in Houston, Texas.
The abstract submission site will open in May. All submissions will be due by Friday, June 26 at 11:59 pm CST.
The PRiSM 8th Annual Meeting welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field of pediatric sports medicine on all topics, including (but not limited to):
Please review the abstract submission guidelines carefully before submitting your abstract.
---General Abstract Guidelines---
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Abstract titles must be in ALL CAPS.
- The maximum number of words is 400, not including author names and institutions.
- After review, the Scientific Program Committee will make the final decision as to an abstract’s format of podium, poster or e-poster presentation.
- Generic drug and device names may be used, but commercial (product, brand) drug and device names are not allowed anywhere in the presentation.
- Authors may edit and modify their online abstract submission until the abstract submission deadline of June 26th, 2020.
- Abstracts published before the submission deadline are not eligible for presentation at the PRiSM Annual Meeting.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts are only allowed to present a maximum of two (2) podium presentations and one (1) poster presentation and must register for the full conference and pay applicable fees.
- Abstracts may only be uploaded as a word document, including any tables and figures. View an abstract template HERE.