PRiSM's foundation begins with the dedication and loyalty of our volunteer committee members. Committee membership is not only a great way to contribute to the Society, but it will also enhance your personal professional growth. With a wide variety of committees to choose from, there is something for everyone. Click HERE to learn more about PRiSM committees.
If you are interested in joining a committee, please complete the volunteer application.
Qualified committee volunteers must:
- Be a current member of PRiSM
- Have access to email/internet
- Have access to telephone
- Attending periodic conference calls
- Attending in-person business meetings, typically held in conjunction with the Annual Meeting
- Working with other committee members and PRiSM staff to accomplish the committee's projects.
If you have any questions about volunteer committee service, contact the PRiSM office at firstname.lastname@example.org.