There are no upcoming webinars
On Demand Webinars:
March 30, 2021 @ 8:00 PM EST
Panelists: Tara Collingwood, MS, RDN, CSSD, LDN, ACSM-CPT / Svetlana Dani, MD / Cassidy Foley Davelaar, DO, FAAP, CAQSM / Ed Ryan, ATC, LAT
- Identify RED-S and Female Athlete Triad
- Learn Treatment recommendations
- Identify team members strengths at taking on REDs and FAT
Dec 8, 2020 @ 07:00 PM CST
Registration is still open to view content on demand!
Panelists: Cordelia Carter MD, Henry Ellis MD, Michael Saper DO ATC CSCS, Marc Tompkins MD, Jay Lee MD, Carl Nissen MD, Melissa Christino MD FAAOS, Christin Zwolski PT DPT OCS, Mark Paterno PT PhD MBA SCS ATC
- Discuss controversies associated with the treatment of pediatric ACL tears including surgical and non-surgical options, technique options, graft options, and rehabilitation/return to play decisions.
- Present clinical cases to illustrate existing controversies. A case-based approach to emphasize when controversies exist.
- Introduce age and development-based concepts to provide an algorithmic approach to the treatment of a pediatric ACL injuries
"PRiSM Presents" Webinar Archive