The PROMs Research Interest Group includes orthopaedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, physical therapists, and athletic trainers with interest patient reported outcomes measures (PROMs). Our goals are to compile a list of available pertinent PROMs for the PRISM membership, create an interactive online repository of PROMs, and serve in an advisory capacity as needed to any member or RIG seeking to design a research study using PROMs.
- PROMs survey of the PRiSM group
- This survey has been distributed through PRISM channels, and is being done in conjunction with the rehab RIG (Elliot Greenberg)
- Systematic review of pediatric outcomes
- Ortho PROMs – Systematic review complete, and manuscript being written/finalized
- PT PROMs – Systematic review underway, un full text review stage
- Neuro/Concussion – Tabled until able to find interested parties to spearhead this review.
- Development of PROM repository
- Content extraction and formatting is complete
- Currently working with Heather Schrader and web team to create interactive website within the PRISM membership section (login required) of the PRISM website.
[ Back to Committees ]