1) Writing a reference paper on adolescent tibial bony stress injuries and our hope is to completely define BSI and provide a framework for future papers. We are reviewing and summarizing all the imaging modalities w) ith the focus being on literature focusing on adolescents.
- We have written a rough draft which needs some revisions but hope to pull it together in the upcoming months.
2) Femoral Neck - A group is working on a similar project to the tibial paper. The group is in the process of compiling the paper.
3) Multi Center Study - Navicular stress fx -
- We are working on estabilishing a multi center collection of navicular stress fx among adolescents. The initial IRB and study design have been established and approved at Stanford and a data repository has been established at U Missouri. There are several collection sites currently awaiting IRB approvals to participate in the collection.
[ Back to Committees ]